REAL TREE HOUSES IN THE FOREST
In your backpack, don't forget to take your towel. Don't forget that we are at an altitude of 600m ... Bring warm clothes for fall and early spring.
Remember to plan your evening meal! We offer a lunch basket made up exclusively of regional products, delivered to the cabin or bubble on your arrival. If you want a special meal, let us know, we will compose it together if possible!
At your disposal :
* Rechargeable lamps because, of course, there is no electricity in our cabins ... If you want more light, plan your own lamps in addition.
* A container of drinking water as there is no running water in the accommodation, except in the showers.
* Auxiliary heating for cool nights, a big cozy winter duvet ...
* Books on the themes of nature and the region as well as reading for the little ones available in the accommodation.
* Dice and card games, board games, outdoor games.
* Common areas: Barbecue (provide charcoal), outdoor kitchen, open-air shower, outdoor games, deckchairs.
* Shared kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, induction hob, microwave, kettle and crockery.
Our friends the dogs can only accompany you for a stay in the cabins if they are kept on a leash and they do not sleep on the beds.